- 10 medium tomatillos, husked and cored
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the tomatillos until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and cool. Coarsely chop the tomatillos.
- In a food processor, process the tomatillos for 5 seconds. Add the onion and process to a coarse puree. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and stir in the garlic and cilantro. Just before serving, season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.