Tim Love's Wild Game Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
Chef chiles rellenos. His favorite flavoring in the rub: ground guajillo chiles. "Besides being fun to say [gwah-HEE-yoh], I like the fruity flavor," he says. If you can't find guajillos, substitute smoky ancho powder.
Plus: F&W's Grilling Guide
Great Beef Dishes
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup pure chile powder, such as guajillo or ancho
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Mix all of the ingredients in a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.