- SERVINGS: 4 OUNCES
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 4 ounces whole, unblanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°. 2. In a large, shallow bowl, combine oil, thyme and salt. Set aside.
- Place the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven and toast until the nuts are lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Immediately add the hot nuts to the oil/salt/ thyme mixture. Taste for seasoning. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Make AheadThe almonds can be stored, well sealed, for up to 2 weeks.