- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 5 cups
- 1/2 medium baguette, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°. On a large baking sheet, toss the bread cubes with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake the bread cubes for 6 minutes, then toss with the thyme leaves. Bake for about 6 minutes longer, until the croutons are golden and crisp.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.