Three-Pepper Spiced Pepitas
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1/2 pound raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spanish Pimentón de la Vera or other smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- Large pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, stirring once, until lightly toasted.
- Transfer the pumpkin seeds to a large, shallow bowl. Add the olive oil and toss to coat. Add the Pimentón, hot paprika, cayenne and salt and toss again. Let cool completely, then serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.