- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grilling and rubbing
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds each), butterflied and lightly pounded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 very large peach, diced
- 3/4 pound Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Plain yogurt and grilled naan, for serving
Light a grill or preheat a grill pan; oil the grates or pan. In a small bowl, combine the black, white and cayenne pepper with 2 teaspoons of salt. Rub the pork with olive oil and pat the spice mixture all over it. Grill over moderately high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 135°, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer the pork to a work surface and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice with the 1/4 cup of olive oil and season with salt. Add the shallots and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the peach, cucumbers, mint and cilantro and season with salt. Slice the pork and serve with the salad, yogurt and naan.