- 2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- Put the potatoes in a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool completely, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the mustards, vinegar and olive oil and whisk until smooth. Add the onion, roasted red peppers and parsley. Gently fold in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The potato salad can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.