- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/2 cup
This simple flavor booster is delicious with pretty much everything: bread, steak, seafood, vegetables. Plus, it stores beautifully, so double the recipe to have extra on hand in the fridge.
Slideshow: Cooking with Herbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, blend the softened butter with the chopped tarragon, parsley and thyme. Stir in the lemon juice. Season with kosher salt and pepper and serve.
Make AheadThe herb butter can be wrapped in plastic and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.