- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, blend the softened butter with the chopped tarragon, parsley and thyme. Stir in the lemon juice. Season with kosher salt and pepper and serve.
The herb butter can be wrapped in plastic and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.