- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 3 cups
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Zest of 1 orange, removed in large strips with a vegetable peeler
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (1 pound)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (about 4 ounces)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberry juice with the sugar and orange zest and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Add the fresh or frozen cranberries and the dried cranberries and cook over moderate heat, gently crushing the fresh berries against the side of the pan, until the conserve is thick and jamlike, about 10 minutes. Transfer the conserve to a bowl and let cool, then discard the orange zest.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.