- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
This riff on a Dark and Stormy is from Sean Kenyon, the owner and barkeep of Williams & Graham in Denver. “With a hurricane of spices in the rum as well as ginger and Angostura bitters, it may seem too much,” he says, “but the peaches tie it all together.”
- 1/8 medium peach, plus 1 peach slice for garnish
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces spiced rum
- 3 ounces chilled ginger beer
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the peach wedge with the lemon juice and bitters. Add the rum, then fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled ice-filled collins or highball glass, stir in the ginger beer and garnish with the peach slice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.