- 25 ounces sake (about 750 ml), preferably junmai
- 10 ounces Ginger Lemonade
- 5 ounces Cointreau or other triple sec
- 10 canned lychees, drained
- 5 teaspoons chilled strong-brewed hibiscus tea
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine the sake, Ginger Lemonade and Cointreau. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. Put 1 lychee in each of 10 chilled martini glasses. Stir the sake-lemonade mixture and pour into the prepared martini glasses. Pour 1/2 teaspoon hibiscus tea on top of each drink.