- 2 ounces bonded rye whiskey, preferably Rittenhouse Rye 100 proof
- 1/2 ounce sake, such as Gekkeikan
- 1 ounce chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup (1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1/2 tablespoon warm water)
- 1 large egg white
- 2 drops of orange bitters, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients except ice and the bitters and shake vigorously. Fill the shaker with ice and shake again. Strain into a chilled white wine glass and garnish with the bitters.