The Perfect Ham Sandwich
- SERVINGS: 4
This is a Dan Segall signature.
- 4 soft ciabatta rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound Pavé d'Affinois cheese, with rind, cut into eight 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 pound glazed smoked ham, hand-sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Spread the split sides of the rolls with the butter and both mustards. Lay the tomato and onion slices on the bottom half of each roll; season with salt and pepper. Top with the cheese and ham. Close the sandwiches, cut in half and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.