- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 1/2 ounces gin, preferably London dry
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Cape gooseberry jam or bitter orange marmalade
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 fresh kaffir lime leaf, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, Grand Marnier, lime juice and jam and shake well. Strain the drink into a chilled coupe and add the bitters. Garnish with the lime leaf.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.