- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, green part only
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl. Coarsely mash it with a fork. Stir in the sesame seed oil, scallions, Fresno chile, lime juice, salt, cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make AheadPress plastic wrap firmly against the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate overnight.