- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, green part only
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl. Coarsely mash it with a fork. Stir in the sesame seed oil, scallions, Fresno chile, lime juice, salt, cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with tortilla chips.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.