- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes (see Note)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons green hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt and coriander. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, turning once or twice, until browned and crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk the hot sauce, butter, fish sauce and curry paste. Add the chicken wings to the sauce and toss. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.