- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Thai chiles, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 English cucumbers—halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup packed cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice with the fish sauce, sugar, chiles, garlic and oil. In a large bowl, toss the cucumbers, cilantro, peanuts and onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.