- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 30 cherry tomatoes (1/2 pound), halved
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus 10 lemon wedges, for serving
- 1 red Thai chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 10 celery ribs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, combine the tomato juice with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, celery seeds and Thai chile. Blend well. Transfer the Bloody Mary mix to a pitcher. Stir in the vodka.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes among 10 tall glasses; muddle the tomatoes. Fill the glasses with ice. Pour in the Bloody Mary mix, garnish each drink with a celery rib and lemon wedge and serve.
The Bloody Mary mix can be refrigerated overnight. Add the vodka before serving.