- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 zucchini (1 pound), cut into 2-by-1/2-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Rice, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until just white throughout, 2 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet. Add the onion and stir-fry over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk, water, lime zest and lime juice and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and stir for 20 seconds. Stir in the cilantro. Transfer to bowls and serve with rice.