- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of all visible fat
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Season the chicken with pepper. In a bowl, mix the garlic with 2 tablespoons of the cilantro, the fish sauce, brown sugar and chili powder; rub over the chicken and let stand for up to 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, toss the remaining cilantro with the basil and mint. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning once until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes. Cut each thigh into 3 or 4 pieces. Transfer the chicken to a platter and scatter the herbs all over. Serve with the lime wedges.
One Serving 274 cal, 14 gm fat, 2.7 gm saturated fat, 2 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.