- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 1 cup lightly packed mesclun greens
- 1 Persian cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons crushed roasted salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- One 24-inch baguette, split and toasted
- 12 ounces leftover beef roast or store-bought roast beef, thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the curry paste. In a medium bowl, toss the greens with the cucumber, carrot, cilantro, onion, peanuts and lime juice; season with salt.
Spread some of the curry mayonnaise on the cut sides of the baguette. Top with the sliced beef and the vegetables. Close the baguette, slice into 4 sandwiches and serve.
The green curry mayonnaise can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.