- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips or chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 scallions, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Thai or bird chile, minced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Thai basil
- Steamed rice, for serving
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice with the soy sauce, sugar and fish sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the chicken and garlic and stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes; transfer to a plate. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and the scallions to the skillet and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and chile and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken and the lime juice and simmer for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the Thai basil. Serve with rice.
One Serving Calories 227 kcal, Total Fat 8.9 mg, Saturated Fat 1.4 mg