- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
For mixologist Sebastian Reaburn, who got serious about bartending in London, chamomile tea and tennis on a hot summer day are forever linked. This icy chamomile drink "refreshes you while relaxing your muscles; it's the perfect post-exercise beverage," he says.
- 4 ounces chilled brewed chamomile tea
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce elderflower syrup
- 1 chamomile flower, for garnish (optional)
- Half fill a highball glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and stir well. Add more ice and garnish with the chamomile flower.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.