© Wendell T. Webber
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Paley's Place • Portland, OR
Mixologist Suzanne Bozarth sweetens this winter whiskey sour with cassis to give it a pink blush. Portland is, after all, known as the Rose City.
- 2 ounces Tennessee whiskey
- 3 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Edible rose petals (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the lemon wedge and rose petals; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Garnish with the lemon wedge and rose petals.