- 1 tablespoon Rose Petal Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups (lightly packed) assorted tender salad greens, such as mâche, Boston Lettuce, purslane
- 1/2 cup (lightly packed) fragrant edible rose petals
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, kosher salt and pepper. Add the greens and toss. Sprinkle the rose petals on top and toss gently. Serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.