- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1 cup Demerara or other raw sugar
- 32 ounces hot strong-brewed black tea, such as Earl Grey
- One 750-ml bottle overproof Jamaican rum
- In a heatproof punch bowl, combine the lemon wheels and sugar. Stir in the tea. Pour the rum over the floating lemon wheels and let stand for 1 minute. Using a long match, carefully ignite the rum. Let the flames subside or blow them out, then stir.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.