- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 18 toasts
- 18 thin baguette slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons black olive tapenade
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Pecorino-Romano
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8-inches from the heat. Brush the bread on both sides with oil and arrange them on a baking sheet. Broil, turning once, until lightly toasted on both sides, about 1 minute. Be sure to shift the pan for even browning.
- Spread the tapenade on the toasts and sprinkle with the Pecorino. Broil until lightly browned and sizzling, about 1 minute, shifting the pan for even browning. Serve right away as an accompaniment to soup, salad or as a crouton for dips.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.