Tangy Tomato and Mango Salad
- SERVINGS: 10
- 10 medium tomatoes (3 pounds), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 large, ripe mangoespeeled, pitted and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 cups thinly sliced basil leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar with the olive oil; season with salt. Add the shallots and 1 cup of the basil and toss well. Arrange the tomatoes on a platter and top with the mango slices. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with the remaining 1 cup of basil and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.