- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots (3/4 pound), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 pounds Swiss chard, stems chopped, leaves cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet. Add the carrots and cook over moderately high heat until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add the chard stems and cook for 1 minute, then stir in the chard leaves and toss until wilted, about 3 minutes. Stir in the rice vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve.