Tangy Ranch Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole milk yogurt or sour cream
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 scallion, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, using the back of a spoon, mash the garlic to a paste with a large pinch of salt. Add the buttermilk, mayonnaise, yogurt and vinegar and whisk until smooth. In a thin, steady stream, whisk in the oil. Stir in the scallion. Season with salt and a generous pinch each of pepper and cayenne.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.