- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped tarragon leaves
- In a medium saucepan, combine the white wine with the vinegar, butter, shallot, potatoes and water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss with the tarragon and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.