- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 3 plum tomatoes—peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a small saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the corn until just tender, about 3 minutes for fresh or 1 minute for frozen. Drain and let cool; pat dry.
In a small bowl, toss the corn with the tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and let stand at least 1 hour before serving.
The salsa can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.