- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- Two 6-ounce bunches watercress, thick stems discarded
- In a large bowl, whisk the cider vinegar with the sugar and buttermilk. Gradually whisk in the vegetable oil and season the cider dressing with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the apple matchsticks and watercress and toss to coat the salad. Serve the apple salad right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.