- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce Kronan Swedish punsch (spicy, citrusy rum-based spirit)
- 3/4 ounce Clove Aperol (see Note)
- 1 orange twist studded with cloves, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a mixing glass, combine the tequila, punsch and Clove Aperol; fill with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the clove-studded orange twist.
Clove Aperol: In a jar, combine 4 whole cloves and 6 ounces Aperol. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 3 days. Strain the infused Aperol into a clean jar, cover and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes 6 ounces.