© Yunhee Kim
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 2 1/2 cups
Ana Sortun likes to serve this tangy Middle Eastern twist on the classic French sauce with oily fish like bluefish. But the intense flavor of the tahini stands up equally well to charred lamb.
- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup tahini, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced cornichons
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed small capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 peperoncinistemmed, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir all of the ingredients together and season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately.
Serve With Bluefish or grilled lamb.