Tagliatelle with Lemon, Parmesan and Thyme
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound tagliatelle
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the tagliatelle until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot. Add 1/2 cup of Parmesan and the butter, thyme, lemon zest and the reserved cooking water. Cook over moderate heat, tossing just until creamy. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.