- SERVINGS: MAKES 4 DRINKS
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 8 stalks fresh lemongrass, 6 coarsely chopped and 2 halved crosswise
- 4 small fresh pineapple wedges
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup Absolut Citron vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the pineapple juice with the chopped lemongrass over moderate heat for 15 minutes; let cool. Strain the pineapple juice into a jar and chill.
- Spear the pineapple wedges with the lemongrass stalks. Fill a pitcher with ice and add the pineapple juice, vodka and lime juice. Strain into chilled martini glasses and garnish with the pineapple.