Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 QUARTS
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups assorted sliced fresh fruit, such as apples, oranges, plums, pineapple and grapes, and rhubarb
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 1 day and for up to 2 days. Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.