© Con Poulos
T-Bone Steaks with Texas Toast
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Plus: F&W's Grilling Guide
More Amazing Steaks
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Four thick slices of white bread
- Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks, thinly sliced
- Light a grill. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the garlic. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper; keep warm.
- Brush the onion with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, 6 minutes. Grill the bread until toasted and brush with the garlic butter. Serve the steaks with the grilled onions and Texas toast.