Swordfish with Orzo, Pistachios and Olives
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3/4 cup orzo
- 1/2 cup pitted mixed olives (2 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 5-ounce skinless swordfish steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup roasted, shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the orzo until al dente; drain. Return to the saucepan. Stir in the olives, lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons of the oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, light a grill or heat a grill pan until very hot. Brush the fish with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until browned and just cooked through, about 7 minutes. Stir the pistachios into the orzo and serve with the swordfish.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.