- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds Swiss chard, stemmed and leaves rinsed but not dried
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- One 19-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400°. Coat an 8-inch-square nonreactive baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Put the chard in a large pot, cover and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; squeeze dry and coarsely chop. In a medium bowl, toss the chard with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, scallions, dill, garlic and chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the feta on top and push the cheese into the greens. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until sizzling hot. Serve immediately.
Internal Server Error