- SERVINGS: MAKES 1 DRINK
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh clementine juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1/4 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Combine ice, lemon juice, clementine juice, orange liqueur, simple syrup, raspberry liqueur and vodka in a cocktail shaker; shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.