- 3 carrots, peeled and shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Fresno or red jalapeño chile, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make this recipe
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the carrots, radishes and chile. In a small saucepan, cook the vinegar, sugar and salt over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Let cool for 5 minutes. Pour the brine over the vegetables and serve.
The pickles can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.