Sweet Rub for Butternut Squash
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons dried orange peel
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- Combine curry powder, dried orange peel, light brown sugar, ground cumin, cinnamon, salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir in the softened, unsalted butter.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.