Sweet Potatoes and Snow Peas with Crème Fraîche
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large baking dish, toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 50 minutes, or until tender and browned, turning halfway through.
- In a small bowl, whisk the crème fraîche with the vinegar.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Add the snow peas and cook over high heat until crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt sweet potatoes, and pepper and transfer to a large platter. Add the sweet potatoes and top with dollops of the crème fraîche. Sprinkle with the chives and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.