- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 pound wild mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds), preferably Japanese white, scrubbed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Chopped chives, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the miso with the mustard, 1/4 cup of the canola oil and 2 tablespoons of water.
In a large bowl, toss the mushrooms and sweet potatoes with the remaining 3 tablespoons of canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes. Turn the potatoes and add the mushrooms. Roast for 10 minutes longer, until the potatoes are tender and golden and the mushrooms are browned. Transfer the potatoes and mushrooms to a platter and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with chives and serve warm.
The dressing can be refrigerated for 1 week.