Sweet Pickle Relish
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup jalapeño pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped bread-and-butter pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet or hot pickled peppadew peppers
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook over low heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeño jelly and cider vinegar and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until thickened, about 6 minutes. Let cool, then stir in the pickles and peppadews. Season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.