Sweet Peanut Dressing
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 2/3 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine the peanut oil, peanuts, vinegar, ginger, molasses and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.