Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
This sweet and pungent mustard sauce is also perfect on pork chops.
- 2 cups yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsulphured molasses
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir well and remove from the heat. Let cool to room temperature, then spoon into a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.