Sweet Garlic Barbecue Sauce
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/4 CUPS
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Asian fish sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 serrano or Thai chiles, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, fish sauce, honey, chiles, cilantro, garlic and pepper. Stir well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.